Bergamot Trailplace  
An Appalachian Trail
Resource Website

Go Back   Trailplace Forums > Trail Talk > AT Trail Traditions / Quirks
Register Photos FAQ Members List Calendar Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2009, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyloki View Post
lol I knew someone would ask how much it weighs. I wouldn't say more than a couple of ounces.

I have a stuffed rat too but it is a beanie baby one. I want to take him too but that would be too much so I'm just gonna take gizmo.
Yeah, just messin' with ya. If you want to take the rat, take out the "beans" and fill it with 800 Down! LOL Ok Ok that's enough.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Legs View Post
October 2008 I came across a gentleman at Chimney Rocks in MD who was finishing up a flip-flop thru hike. He was taking a picture of the rocks with a small stuffed cow posing there. He told me this particular stuffed bovine had traveled the world with him and has had it's picture take at many a scenic place. I bet that adds even more interest to a photo album. Sort of like where's Waldo, or the traveling gnome concept.

I have one of the toy stuffed shelter mice from the ATC store that I'm considering bringing along and utilizing in this manner for photos of my journey.

For SD: it weighs in at 8 oz, unless I forget to waterproof it then it'll weigh considerably more.
I just went and looked at that mouse. It is so cute I think I just found my birthday present to myself
Old 06-25-2009, 09:27 PM

The UL version?

http://rohland.homedns.org/at/flatst...latstanley.asp